End of Tenancy Deep Clean
Whether you are an Estate Agent, Landlord or Tenant we can offer you a great, hassle free service. Our experience of operating in this market has taught us that speed of response, a consistently high standard of cleaning to a detailed specification, and generally taking the hassle out of the logistics, are the key elements to a successful business relationship.
At Professional House & Carpet Cleaning standards of performance are:
- Where necessary we can undertake a site survey and produce a quotation within 24 hours of receiving instructions. In many cases it is possible to do this on the same day.
- We price by the job, rather than by the hour, which means that the price agreed is what is invoiced, however long the job takes to do.
- We operate a secure key holding process and, if required, will collect keys and return them on completion of the job.
- Our cleaners are fully trained in the detailed methodology of tenancy change cleans and work to a detailed checklist. This can be amended as required to meet your specific requirements.
- We guarantee our work to Inventory Clerk standard. This means that in the event that the Inventory Clerk, on checkout, finds anything unsatisfactory we GUARANTEE to return and do it again at no extra cost.
- We will submit invoices within 24 hours of completion of the job so that any reconciliation of deposit is not delayed.
We guarantee 100% satisfaction for all work. All services are provided to industry standard both professionally and hygienically. We offer a carpet cleaning service if you require carpet cleaning and floor polishing.
From maintenance to redecorating, call us once a tenant has moved out and our experts can put your property back to shape within days.